Who I am
- I am Ruud Kroeze.
- I am self employed.
- I live and work (mostly) in The Netherlands.
- I grew up with MCP.
- Well, actually I started my professional life finding and replacing faulty
chips in the Burroughs B6800 systems.
- Next, I spent quite some time with Unisys support. Supporting MCP, compilers,
DMSII and LINCII
- Then I was involved in System Integration projects using C on Unix systems
and Oracle databases.
- When I was asked to take on a support role at a NAP telephony site, I welcomed
the oppertunity to work on MCP systems once again.
- Back in 1998 I read about this new thing 'XML'. Having re-invented the wheel
on quite some system integration problems in the pre-XML era, I could see
the potential of XML.
- We started using XML and Java (on a Linux machine) to build a browser-based
monitoring system for the NAP systems.
- My latest assignment, with a large health care insurance company, gave me
the oppertunity to work with the JProcessor.
- For this customer, I connected their EAE systems to Websphere-MQ and http,
using JNI and JDBC.
- I can be reached via email: 'mcp at mcpjava.com'
To the blog.
To the home page.